Monday, November 9

Mentionable Deals


  • If you are out and about this week, stop by Target to grab baby wipes for $.55.

Target's brand, Up & Up, has the tubs of wipes marked at $1.55. Click here to print $1 off 1 tub Target coupon, making them just $.55. (You can print as many as you want, so now might be a good time to stock up on wipes).

Even though it says SuperTarget on the coupon, I assure you that you are able to use it at regular Target stores. It might be a good idea to bring along the Target Stores Coupon Policy.. I kinda got in a scuffle with my cashier today over it. :)


  • Another great deal can be found at Giant Eagle. They have their CoffeMate creamers on sale for 2/$3. Use the $1 off coupon from the November 1st paper and you can snag creamers for $.50 each! It's especially awesome because they have all their really good holiday flavors out. I stocked up on my Eggnog and Gingerbread creamers. mmm mmm mmm.

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!

post signature

No comments: