Monday, August 10

BusyBodyBook: A great (FREE) way to keep your family on schedule!


Busy Body Books is a newer company that has a really ingeniutive approach to family scheduling. They present a grid system as opposed to the typical day-by-day planner.

It's great for families that are going every which way at the same time! (And really, what family isn't?!)

Here's the best part about their products: You can download a month's worth of their "grid system" for FREE, print it out and use it to see if you like it before you buy ANYTHING! I'm all for that!!

I just printed out my August grid and have started filling in our schedules. It looks like it's going to be a much easier way to maintain our lives.. I'll keep you posted how it's working for us.

Wanna give it a try? Click here to print your own monthly grid. If you like it (which I think you will) you can order straight from their website.

Let me know what you all think!!



post signature

No comments: