Monday, August 2

Pampers Idea

My daughter is 3-1/2 and STILL in Pull Ups at night. She sleeps so soundly that she doesn't realize when she goes. I'm hoping that will change soon, but for now I'm left trying to find the best diaper deals.


In this Sunday's ABJ there is a coupon for Purchase any Pampers and receive a FREE wipes. Not bad, considering I buy diapers weekly. And then I got to thinking about a nice sample pack from Vocalpoint awhile back with Pampers coupons in them.

By the way - Are you a member of Vocalpoint? If not, consider signing up! You'll get lots of freebies in the mail and loads of great coupons! Click here to sign up.

Anyways, there is a $3 off coupon for any Pampers in that sample pack. Pair that with your free wipes coupon, and I walked away with $6 diapers and a FREE pack of wipes at Giant Eagle. I'm sure there's a cheaper spot for diapers, but I was pressed for time today, and I was pretty happy with my score.

I love it when I can combine coupons for better savings!

No comments: