Thursday, October 1

October 1st = LOTS of new printable coupons

I'm back from vacation! Yay! We had such an awesome time with 4 generations at our cabin in the upper peninsula of Michigan. We had a BLAST -- except I wasn't able to find a Sunday paper anywhere up there so I missed out on this past Sunday's coupons.

So -- to get back into the swing of things, today is October 1st. On the first of every month all the Internet printable coupon sites like Coupons.com, Redplum.com and Smartsource.com restock and add new coupons to their sites. I was just checking out Coupons.com and here are a few of my favorites!

Save $1.50 on any 1 bag of Birds Eye SteamFresh Meals

Save $1.00 on 1 bag of Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters (I'm addicted to these things!)

Buy 5 get 2 FREE Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener

Save $1.00 on any 1 Freschetta Pizza

Save $1.00 on any 1 Snuggle Fabric Softener or Sheets (that's gonna make some cheap fabric softener sheets)


Oh -- and Smart Source has a couple of really good ones too:

Save $2 on 2 Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes

Save $1 on Bumblebee Tuna Pouches

post signature

No comments: