Tuesday, September 8

CHEAP to FREE Fiber One Cereal at Target


I'm so excited about my Target trip today!

Here's what I did:

  • This week, Fiber One cereals are on sale for $2.50 and when you buy 5, you get a $5 Target Gift Card.
  • I used five $1 off General Mills Cereal Target Coupons from here.
  • Then I used five $.75 off Fiber One Cereal from here (remember you can double Target coupons with manufacturer's coupons)
My total was $3.75 for 5 boxes of cereal AND I got a $5 Target Gift Card back! I actually made $1.25 on this whole deal!

You can try to make it even sweeter (I didn't have this available) -- Target is price matching competitor's prices and Walgreen's just happens to have Fiber One Cereal this week for $2. Take the Walgreen's sale flyer to the checkout at Target and pay only $1.25 for 5 boxes of cereal and get a $5 Target Gift Card. That's a huge money-maker!

Note: The $.75 off Fiber One Cereal from here will only let you print it off twice. You'll need access to more than one computer to print off all the coupons you need. But never fear, even if you can only print off the five $1 off General Mills Target Coupons that's still an incredible deal for cereal. It averages out to $1.50 per box if you can only print off the Target Coupons.

post signature

No comments: