Monday, July 20

Monday blahs

Hello fellow readers!

It's Monday, and I have to admit that I'm quite blah today. We painted our house over the weekend with Home Depot gift cards we received from family for our birthdays (it looks fantastic!!) and I'm just kinda in crash mode.

So while in crash mode, my daughter and I went out and priced new computers this afternoon. I realized there's just no way in the world I can afford one right now! We are so strapped with everyday bills... there's just no extra money for a computer.

I started couponing to pinch any extra penny we could find and just when we thought we were starting to get ahead, my computer died. I'm getting so frustrated and just had to vent! If anyone knows of some great deals on computers, PLEASE pass them my way.

Alright, I'm done with my woe is me whining. Time to pick myself up and move on!! :)

post signature

No comments: