Tuesday, April 28

My Target plan of attack

Thanks to many experienced coupon bloggers (especially Cherry Picker), I have compiled my Target plan of attack for tomorrow. Now I just hope they aren't out of everything when I get there! :)

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant = FREE
Priced at $2.00
Use $1.25 Dove 3/15/R
Stack it with $1.00 Target printable
= Free after both coupons

Dry Idea = FREE via printable in my stash

Priced at $2

Easy Mac Bowls = 2 for FREE + possible overage

GET 2 BOWLS
Priced at 70¢ each
Use $1.00/2 Target printable
Stack it with BOGO Kraft Easy Mac Bowl printable

Pringles = 2 cans for $1

GET 2 CANS
Priced at $1.50
Use $1.00/2 Pringles 3/15/PG or 4/5/PG
Stack it with .50¢ Target printable
=$1.00/2 after 3 coupons

Ritz Cheese or Ritz Peanut Butter Crackers = 2 boxes for $1
$2.00
Use two $1.00 Target printable
Stack it with
$1.00/2 Nabisco Printable
=$1.00/2 after three coupons

Small Steps tissues or 1 roll towel = FREE via coupons in my stash

post signature

Please please e-mail me or leave a comment with any questions! :)

No comments: