Monday, April 13

The Grocery Game


For everyone out there that's new to couponing, this may be the answer you've been looking for. My mom joined The Grocery Game about 4 weeks ago. The website address is simply www.thegrocerygame.com or just click here. They compile a list of all the deals that match your coupons for specifically your area stores. It does cost money, $1.25 per week, but trust me, it's well worth it!

My mom and I have been trying their lists for the past two weeks now, and on average, our savings at Giant Eagle have been tremendous. For example, I stopped by today and purchased 25 items for $24. Before I used my Giant Eagle card and all my coupons, my total would have been $43.

The best part of the system: Once you've been shopping the way they map it out for you for about 12 weeks, you should have a well stocked pantry with everything you need for at least 6 weeks.

Seriously, give this a try. And if you do decide to join, mention my e-mail burns.krista@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Oh, if you don't want to spend the cash, CouponMom.com also offers basically the same list for free every week. However, it is not nearly as thorough as The Grocery Game, nor is it specific for your area.

post signature

No comments: