Saturday, April 18

Gearing up for Sunday Savings

It's a beautiful Saturday evening and what am I doing?? Going over my Grocery Game list and adding up my Giant Eagle purchases for tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be a great week at Giant Eagle.. as long as they have their B1G1 boneless skinless chicken breasts in stock!
I'm really dorky but I'm so excited to hit the CVS deals tomorrow as well! I've been reading up on scenarios for tomorrow and I hope it will be as good as last week!
I'll post all my deals tomorrow as I get them.

If you still haven't checked out The Grocery Game you really should.. It will save you a TON of money at the grocery store.. Just click here (and be sure to put in burns.krista@yahoo.com as the person that referred you!)

Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments: