Monday, November 2

Busy busy busy!

I've been soo busy with my day job lately!

Never fear, I've still been scoping out all the deals and to be honest, I haven't really found any worth mentioning in the past week. Sure there have been lots of those "If you have 21 coupons for this then you can get a great deal" but I want to give you guys easy deals that everyone can do!

One deal worth mentioning is ending at Giant Eagle on November 4 (that's THIS WEDNESDAY). If you buy 4 participating Betty Crocker products you get a FREE cookie sheet or cake pan. Products include cookie mixes, Warm Delights, frosting, and brownie mixes. Check you coupon stock because you should have a lot of those coupons handy. In fact, you can get Betty Crocker frosting for just $.50 this week with a newspaper coupon from a few weeks back. The cookie sheets and cake pans should be located in the baking aisle. I have been able to get 3 free cookie sheets. woo!

If you guys are curious what I do all day at work, you can check out my Facebook page here. Yep, that's me -- the redhead in the red bathing suit. :)

post signature

No comments: