Sunday, October 4

CVS $5 Deals for week of 10/4


New to CVS? Click here before you read any further.

I haven't been running any CVS deals in a long time! I apologize! My cupboards have been so stocked full of goodies I haven't had any room for more, hence no CVS trips.

I've been saying I'm gonna go back and score some more deals and so by posting this I'm going to make myself!

Here is what I plan to do to spend only $5 out of pocket this week at CVS.


Transaction #1

1 - Dial, Tone or Coast bar soap $1.88, Earn $1 ECBs (Limit 1)


1 - Revlon Nail Color $3.99, Earn $3 ECBs (Limit 6)


- Use $1/1 Tone Printable Coupon (click here) 


- Use $1/1 Revlon coupon from the September 13 Smart Source Insert

= $3.87 Out Of Pocket

Earn $4 ECBs


Transaction #2


1 - Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 4 oz. $2.99, Earn $2 ECBs (Limit 1)


- Use $1/1 Colgate Coupon from September 27th Smart Source or $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste printable coupon (click here)

- Use $1 ECB from previous transaction (from the Tone Body Wash)

= $.99 out of pocket, earn $2 ECBs

Total out of pocket = $4.86 with $5 ECBs for next week! It's like getting all this stuff for FREE plus a little bit of profit!

Happy CVSing! Please leave me a comment and let me know how you do or if you have a great scenario too!


post signature

1 comment:

corrin said...

I'm headed to CVS tonight with a fist full of coupons. I was able to save $19 this morning, but I think I can do better. :-)